"Fitness gives us a way to escape from the pressure and stress of living the city life. I strive to bring together a positive, upbeat and driven group of people. We journey to find ourselves by pushing our physical limits. My training relates to the theory found in the yoga principle of "the edge". Along the path of finding ourselves, exploring our limits and testing our abilities, we find moments when we are able to surpass our own limitations and find our personal "edge". By discovering our boundaries, we learn to discover ourselves."

11 March 2010


Book recommendation:

”Food Rules“ by Michael Pollan



Looking a for a good read, and came across this book in my roomies collection. I read it in a sitting! Its 64 rules, some you never knew, some very obvious yet we try to forget and some that help to shape your thought process when it comes to what you eat. I want to invest in a copy just to loan out to the people I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment