"Fitness gives us a way to escape from the pressure and stress of living the city life. I strive to bring together a positive, upbeat and driven group of people. We journey to find ourselves by pushing our physical limits. My training relates to the theory found in the yoga principle of "the edge". Along the path of finding ourselves, exploring our limits and testing our abilities, we find moments when we are able to surpass our own limitations and find our personal "edge". By discovering our boundaries, we learn to discover ourselves."

17 April 2010



NOTE TO SELF:
Try cooking a new healthy meal for dinner one night a week.

When researching recipes, I came across my new favorite website for dinner inspiration. I always try to keep in mind that it's fair game to interpret any recipe as you like. Check out the site called Eating Well.

One of the best website features is the quick recipe category, which features 20 and 30 min recipes, depending on your time contraints.

NOTE TO READERS: Don't miss the 15 minute healthy desserts. I tried the Old-Fashioned Fruit Crumble, with a little scoop of coconut milk vanilla ice cream (if you haven't tried it, give it a whirl, I find it light on the stomach).

1 comment: